My old site appears when I activate the proxy

Hello,

It’s been a few days since I wanted to change my website. I was previously at Bubble.io to create my site, I had to configure my DNS etc.

I decided to develop my website in PHP, then I bought a Plesk server from OVH and I linked the DNS of my domain name with OVH through cloudflare.

The problem is that when the PROXY DNS are activated, I have my old site appearing, while when they are deactivated, my current site comes back online. I really do not understand.

Please help me, I have been looking for a few days and can not find anything about it.

Best regards.

It appears that Bubble uses Cloudflare. If they were proxying your domain’s traffic, it’s quite likely they have a partner setup and have not released your domain from their system. Hopefully you still have an account there and can ask them about this. You can also open a ticket here to see if this is the case and if Support can force a release of Bubble’s domain integration.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

Ok I see, I created a ticket, 2184543 here is the number and thank you for your help.

Hello, problem is solved sorry for your time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.