My news website isn't being scraped anymore

My blog Latestnewstodays has been subjected to a DDoS attack and so I now use Cloudflare. Since I started using Cloudflare, Bloglovin have been unable to scrape any of my posts.

Does anyone in the community have any suggestions on how I can fix this issue? I am new here by the way. Thank you in advance

Regards

Hello, I think I can help as I did experience the same issue before.

Did you use a firewall or access rule? For the access rule, you should whitelist the addresses or address blocks and this will fix it for ya.

Let me know how it goes

Hello and thank you brian for taking the time to answer

I will do what you suggested and hopefully it ll work. I’ll give it a while to see if the settings work.

Again thanks for your fast reply

cheers

If you run into issues getting a complete list of IPs, check what User Agents, ASNs, etc. are being used and you might be able to use that instead of strict IP list. I know I’ve had some services in the past that randomly pull their IPs from generic AWS/Google/Azure IPs making it difficult to whitelist by IP alone.

1 Like

Assuming your server IP address ends in 78, the first issue to fix would be the expired certificate on your server, plus the insecure encryption mode on Cloudflare.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.