My Microsoft Exchange emails have stoped working as of may 12th

I am using Godaddy’s product “Microsoft 365 Email Essentials Basic 5-Pack” and all of my emails in this pack have stopped working as of the 12th. No mail in or out but I cant find what the issue is.

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Are you using Cloudflare for your DNS? Item one on the following list is necessary to provide any specific answers.

1 Like

My domain is schoolofgamedesign.com
My emails have been working just fine up until the 12th of this month.
I have updated my DNS records from Godaddy into you Cloudflare, not sure if I just need to wait now for propagation?

Status code: 550 5.1.10

You do not need to wait for propagation, You need to remove the conflicting MX records.

If your email is using Microsoft 365, you should only have the record ending in .mail.protection.outlook.com. The other entries tell clients to send email to GoDaddy’s mail server and not Microsoft.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your help! I think it is working now on Outlook.

I now need to figure out how to configure it on other mail services.

My current configuration is broken

Airmail
Server: outlook . office365 . com
Endpoint URL: https : // outlook . office365 . com/EWS/Exchange.asmx

I’m glad to hear that change fixed your email delivery. Unfortunately the Airmail configuration is beyond what we can help you with here. You will need to consult Airmail and GoDaddy support.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.