My ISP and Cloudflare

Helo sir,

After my ISP down yesterday (7 hour down), all cloudflare using website slow loading. I check my website without cloudflare its faster loading, but i check my website using cloudflare is super slow. I never change the setting after all. it make me confuse, i ask my hosting support, they say cloudflare have problem with Indihome (Indihome is internet provider from indonesia). So it been 2 day, i access website using cloudflare almost slow and much slow. Please let me know u need any question after reading my problem sir.

Cheers.

It sounds like your ISP is now having problems routing to Cloudflare. Cloudflare doesn’t determine the routing, or connect to your ISP. It’s the other way around. Can you post the results of a Traceroute to your website?

this sir.
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 * * * Request timed out.
2 8 ms 7 ms 7 ms 36.83.112.xxx
3 3 ms 3 ms 3 ms 125.160.0.xxx
4 4 ms 3 ms 3 ms 61.94.116.xxx
5 33 ms 33 ms 33 ms 180.240.190.xxx
6 36 ms 35 ms 36 ms 180.240.190.xxx
7 269 ms * 432 ms 180.240.192.xxx
8 213 ms 214 ms 225 ms 198.32.176.xxx
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * 229 ms 229 ms 104.31.89.xxx

What does the Output of

https://yourdomain.com/cdn-cgi/trace show?

There are different ways to get routed in your region, more or less close.

But it could also be a peering or routing issue within your provider’s network.

2 Likes

That traceroute time gap between hops 6 and 7 occur within Telin Singapore’s network.

2 Likes

Thanks for reply my topic sir, My ISP provider fix the problem, some ip block to SG server.

Thanks again for give your time to reply my problem, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

I live in Indonesia. I also have the same problem. And this problem occurs for all users ISP Indihome ( PT.Telkom ) & Telkomsel in Indonesia.
Cannot access website that using cloudflare.
When accessing the website it looks very slow, and often fails access.
This problem can occur for a long time, it seems the same problem has occurred around the beginning of the year, it took weeks to be able to return to normal.
I suggest that Indihome/telkomsel user as cloudflare users for web , report this problem to Indihome / Telkomsel, and also cloudflare team also report this problem, so that it can be quickly resolved.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m from indonesia too, and also experience same problem. When the proxy is on, the connection is very slow. We have complaint to the ISP but nothings work. They said something wrong with the infrastructure and this could last for uncertain time. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.