My IPs blocked by Cloudflare?

Was browsing web normally when i had a 1-2 internet down spike and all of the sudden I can’t load pages that worked before such as

dexscreener.com doesnt load the chart anymore
https://birdeye.so/ doesnt load the chart anymore
metamask doesnt load my balanaces on several chains

Spoken to someone i know and he said he got himself unblocked by descreener admin and he said cloudflare marked him as a bot

Seems i was blocked in verious places and was wondering what to do, instead of contacting each of these places individually cant i get myself unflagged as bot from a main area in Cloudflare or something?

Oh forgot to mention, using a mobile data connection with a different IP class, all these sites work fine, switching by to my router, they are blocked. Ive tried restarting the router as well

Website owners can literally do what they want to do with their websites, that’s beyond the control of Cloudflare, even when the website owner choose to use Cloudflare.

Contact the website owner, and at the bare minimum, include the Ray ID you see on the error page, and they will be able to dig deeper in to the situation with you.

No, you can’t.

It’s a decision by the website owners, not by Cloudflare. Therefore, the website owners are the only ones that can assist in a (potential) remediation of the problem.

This one confirms the theory.

The website(s) you are trying to use is blocking traffic meeting specific criteria from their website.

Given the mention of “switching IP address” solved the problem for you, I’d like to let you know that many websites frown up on connections from VPN services, as well as connections through some hosting providers, due to the amount of illegitimate bot / automated traffic that is happening through VPN’s and hosting providers.

If you are not connecting directly from the ISP you have in the house, apartment, building, … wherever you’re sitting, and to the website, it may therefore be wise to try disabling any sort of VPN or proxy services you use.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.