My IP is blacklisted on CloudFlare?

Hi,
I am not the customer here. Bu i maybe have a problem related to this service.

I have the server and recently it was attacked. Some hacker or botnet was able to execute the process here.
After 2 or 3 days i catch it and removed. Now my server is protected. But it seems there were some attempts to hack something by that process. So, my IP must be compromised.

Now when i try to work fro that server, some sites are not opened. And one of sites shows my CloudFlare screen wherea connection from Cloudflare to a site is not present.
However, that site works fine from any other network.

is it possible that my IP is blacklisted somewhere in CloudFlare services?
What can do do with this? Is there some form to check or so?

I have just realised that the response is

Error 520.

So, maybe it is not the CloudFlare blocking me?

A 520 error occurs when the connection started on the origin web server, but that the request was not completed. The most common reason why this would occur is that either a program, cron job, or resource is taking up more resources than it should causing the server not to be able to respond to all requests properly.

Review the Quick Fix Ideas in this Community Tip for troubleshooting suggestions.

Thanks for your response.

But why than i can access this site from other devices (different network) and even i tried to set up VPN on my server and was able to open that site fine .

This is really strange
In fact i have problem only with 2 sites i used often from that server . Everything else works fine as usually

1 Like

I am facing the same issue. And tried all ways to white list ip in firewall, then cloudflare ips in s3 but doesn’t seem to resolve. If you receive any update on this please cc me also

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.