My IP has been blocked

Hi,

I am a normal user who is viewing sites, for some reason CloudFlare block my IP address so I can’t enter any site using CloudFlare.

Now, I clean my PC and everything is Okay now. How can I solve this issue?

Regards,

Can you post a screenshot of the error message?

2 Likes

Cloudflare support can’t override customer firewall rules, since IP block is among one of them. You will need to contact the site owner to have your IP unblocked! Access denied errors are below!

Errors 1006, 1007, 1008 or 1106 Access Denied: Your IP address has been banned

Common causes

A Cloudflare customer blocked traffic from your client or browser.

Error 1006 also occurs in the Cloudflare Workers app under the Preview tab when a customer uses Zone Lockdown or any other Cloudflare security feature to block the Google Cloud Platform IPs that the Preview tab relies upon.

Resolution

Request the website owner to investigate their Cloudflare security settings or allow your client IP address. Since the website owner blocked your request, Cloudflare support cannot override a customer’s security settings.

Errors 1009 Access Denied: Country or region banned

Common causes

The owner of the website (e.g. example.com) has banned the country or region your IP address in from accessing the website.

Resolution

Ensure your IP address is allowed under the IP Access Rules security feature.

Error 1010: The owner of this website has banned your access based on your browser’s signature

Common cause

A website owner blocked your request based on your client’s web browser.

Resolution

Notify the website owner of the blocking. If you cannot determine how to contact the website owner, lookup contact information for the domain via the Whois database. Site owners disable Browser Integrity Check via the Settings tab of the Firewall app.

Since the website owner performed the blocking, Cloudflare support cannot override a customer’s security settings.

Error 1011: Access Denied (Hotlinking Denied)

Common cause

A request is made for a resource that uses Cloudflare hotlink protection.

Resolution

Notify the website owner of the blocking. If you cannot determine how to contact the website owner, lookup contact information for the domain via the Whois database. Hotlink Protection is managed via the Cloudflare Scrape Shield app.

Since the website owner performed the blocking, Cloudflare support cannot override a customer’s security settings.

Error 1012: Access Denied

Common cause

A website owner forbids access based on malicious activity detected from the visitor’s computer or network (ip_address). The most likely cause is a virus or malware infection on the visitor’s computer.

Resolution

Update your antivirus software and run a full system scan. Cloudflare can not override the security settings the site owner has set for the domain. To request website access, contact the site owner to allow your IP address. If you cannot determine how to contact the website owner, lookup contact information for the domain via the Whois database.

Error 1020: Access denied

Common cause

A client or browser is blocked by a Cloudflare customer’s Firewall Rules.

Resolution

If you are not the website owner, provide the website owner with a screenshot of the 1020 error message you received.

If you are the website owner:

1. Retrieve a screenshot of the 1020 error from your customer
  2. Search the Firewall Events Log within the Overview tab of your Cloudflare Firewall app for the RayID or client IP Address from the visitor’s 1020 error message.

Convert the UTC timestamp of the 1020 error to your local timezone when searching in the Firewall Events Log .

1. Assess the cause of the block and either update the Firewall Rule or allow the visitor’s IP address in IP Access Rules .
    May you provide a screenshot of the error as @sdayman mentioned? And as @blas mentioned in the last post

What kind of clean-up did you do? Remove viruses/malware, clear cookies, reimage the machine?

This is quite interesting, the only thing I can think of is if your computer/browser was infected with something trying to do some sneaky stuff in the background while you visited these sites. As @sdayman mentioned, it would be helpful to see the screenshot of the error you are seeing in order for us to determine what type of block you are observing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.