My IP address when configuring the tunnel

Hello.
If you configure “Tunnel” in “Cloudflare for Teams”
What IP address range does my IP address have when accessing the Global Web?
thank you.

As I understand it, Tunnel is for inbound connections to a service you own.

How are you trying to use Tunnel?

Thank you for your answer.

Is the tunnel connecting the global IP address you manage to the CloudFlare service?
Does that mean that the source IP address when accessing the global Web remains the same as the global IP address that you manage?

I’m sorry I didn’t understand enough.
What I really want to do is when I access other web services via outbound communication
Your source IP address is in the CloudFlare IP address range.

Can I do that with “Cloudflare for Teams” or any other service?

“CloudFlare IP address range”

thank you.

Cloudflare Tunnel is not a VPN. As I said:

Thank you for your reply.

So what about “CloudFlare Access”?
Is it possible to use external services from the “CloudFlare IP address range”?
Or if there is another way, please let me know.

thank you.

Access is a password gateway to your own services that are proxied by Cloudflare.

I’m really not sure what you’re trying to accomplish here. Cloudflare WARP is a VPN for outbound connections from personal devices, if that’s what you’re after.

I want my IP address to be in the “CloudFlare IP address range”.
I tried “CloudFlare Warp” for that, but “CloudFlare Warp” changed my IP address to “8.37.43.0/24”.
This wasn’t the “CloudFlare IP address range” I wanted.
So I wanted to know if I could do that with “CloudFlare Teams” or “CloudFlare Access”.
I’m sorry for the roundabout.
I want you to lend me your wisdom.

thank you.

Cloudflare Warp uses Cloudflare IPs bit those are from a different IP range set than the IP used to protect websites using Cloudflare’s traditional services.

Warp IP addresses are not listed in the link you referenced because that link is for very different purposes than end users browsing the internet.

2 Likes

thank you for your answer.

So is there any other way to make My IP address “CloudFlare’s IP address range”?
Please let me know if there is a way to do it.

thank you.

You browsing the internet? No.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.