My IP address is continuously getting blocked

Do you still have issues when you renew the IP address?

Yes I am still having the issues.

If I gave my IP address would that help with this process?

That would suggest the entire IP blocked is flagged for abused. Possibly the ISP.

Whats the IP address?

The IP address is 72.39.33.90

Doesnt seem to be listed here https://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_72.39.33.90

Can you change the address and try again? Just so we can rule out an issue with that address?

I am sorry but I do not know how to change the address.

You just said you still have the issue when you renew the address. So I guess you’d know how to do that.

Sorry I just didn’t understand that renew and change were the same thing my apologies.

Can you unplug your Internet modem from power, wait five minutes, reconnect, and check if you have a new IP address.

Okay I’ll try that and get back to you soon.

I am sorry for the inconvenience but now every time I attempt to change the IP address my media disconnects and is unable to complete the action.

The question is, when you rebooted your modem, did the address change?

No it is still 72.39.33.90

Then you are likely to have a static IP address.

Anyhow, Cloudflare apparently determined that your IP address behaved in an abusive manner. You either contact your ISP to get a new one or make sure there is no abuse happening from your IP address.

You might also want to check out Community Tip - Best Practices For Captcha Challenges

Okay, thank you very much for your time. I appreciate you helping me through this. How can I make sure there is no abuse happening from my IP address in the future? I’m still not sure how or why I was determined that my IP address behaved in an abusive manner but again thank you for your time.

The article I had just mentioned should go into these details.

Okay, I will read that article. Thank you very much and have a great day.

Hi, I am having the same issue since this morning. Every site which utilises cloudflare I have to enter the capacha. It doesn’t work for long, and has taken me ages to navigate this site to get to here to ask the question why its happening??

Still being blocked, any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.