My internet wont work

My phone is locked out said something about privacy and security through this cloudflare. Im a mom and dont do much on my phone to have the internet not work. Why did you guys lock it and how can i fix it. Its been 3 long days.

Can you share a screenshot of what exactly you’re seeing?

And which website(s) are you noticing this problem on?

2 Likes

I have no internet at all unless i have wifi

If you scroll down on the page from your screenshot:

Website owners can literally do what they want to do with their websites, that’s beyond the control of Cloudflare, even when the website owner choose to use Cloudflare.

Contact the website owner, and at the bare minimum, include the Ray ID you see on the error page, and they will be able to dig deeper in to the situation with you.

1 Like

حسابم مسدود شده

در تاریخ یکشنبه ۲۹ اکتبر ۲۰۲۳،‏ ۹:۰۸ DarkDeviL via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]> نوشت:

1 Like

No i tried and got no response

I also get the same message when I visit that web address.

Have you tried visiting a different page with your mobile browser? If all does lead to that page, do you encounter the same result when using a laptop or desktop on the same network connection?

Look I’m not with the whole internet thing it won’t let me open anything in my browser. So idk but my data plan, service or whatever is through airtalk and is a ACP phone I pay nothing a month. I’m so confused. Help.

There really isn’t anything the Community here can do to fix your local internet connection. Your best option is likely to find someone local to you that can assist.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.