My hosting need verification default NS records but Cloudflare I don't have any idea how to do

My hosting need verification default NS records (ns1.biz.nf and ns2.biz.nf) for using email function and etc but Cloudflare I don’t have any idea how to do
Is there any way to Default NS records verification? If not it is not support I have to using another domain company such as Goddady… is it refundable? if no have function?

I attached my hosting’s screenshot

For me is really important so please answer me

Thanks

Just disable Cloudflare’s cloud when adding DNS so Cloudflare won’t show up.

No screenshots attached. If Cloudflare is your registrar you can’t change your nameservers, but rarely is that actually necessary for something as trivial as email hosting. If they want you to delegate a record for a specific hostname you can do that by creating specific NS records for the hostname in question. If they want you to delegate your root domain to them, I hope they are the best email provider ever to make it worth the hassle.

Sadly, WHM/cpanel does have the option to “validate” nameservers before allowing you to add a domain.

In this case, you should ask your host to remove that requirement for your cpanel package. They can do that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.