My email doesn't receive emails

Hi,
I was looking for email security and added some records resulting in not being able to receive emails.
how I solve this issue [email protected]
Any misconfiguration will result in email not being delivered. Monitor your outgoing email and delete this record to undo.

Seems like you’re missing MX record for your domain name and there is no mail hostname too :thinking:

Or you’re trying to configure Email Routing feature? :thinking:

Usually, the MX record should point to a hostname such as mail , and the A (or CNAME ) type record for that hostname should be set to :grey: (DNS Only).

May I suggest checking below article if your e-mail records (usually the A mail and the MX record) are configured properly while you are using Cloudflare for your domain name:

the first step is adding an MX record what should I write in ( mail server )
I purchased this email [email protected] from google and it was working well without any records on Cloudflare

topics didn’t help
how i get the required values for these records

how i fill the fields
name
mail server
TTL
priority
how i get these required values i need example
my google domain linked to Cloudflare elecpowersystems.co and my email [email protected] not receiving emails
please help step by step

how i get the values to be added in the record please help

my domain not receiving emails someone suggested this article

for TTL as shown in the table 3600 but this value not in Cloudflare

it works now
thanks to MVP Michael for the great support

If you are a Google Workspace customer, the values you are looking for are available here.

1 Like

how i get the values for
IPv4 and IPv6 records for your domain.
which option should i select for Policy

You would need to get that information from your email service provider (or providers). Cloudflare doesn’t send any email for your domain.

i got the content but it starts with v=spf1 not v=spf

That is what your SPF should start with.

You can test your SPF syntax with online tools. Look for the form labeled: Is this SPF record valid - syntactically correct? You can use that test the validity of your SPF syntax there.

You can learn more about SPF at dmarcian.

1 Like

how i add BIMI Record

To set up BIMI, follow the steps in this article, on the DNS side it is just a couple TXT records which are well supported by Cloudflare.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.