My domain works for about 30 seconds and then stop working

hello, i have this domain (marronmail.xyz) when i add the domain to cloud flare and set the dns record to my vps ip address the domain start working for about 60 seconds after that i get 521 Web Server down while the server works just fine i can access the website directly using the ip address, strange thing is when i remove the domain from cloud flare and ad it again it starts to work for another 60 seconds

Hi @kaksarkarr,

A 521 error happens when Cloudflare is unable to make a TCP connection to your origin server. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for Quick Fix Ideas.

1 Like

i’ve already pointed another domain to this ip using cloudflare it works fine only this one not

as i mentioned the domain works for 60 second once i’m adding it, let me say this please the domain was in another cloudflare account we did transfer to another cloudflare account and since then the domain wont works we just copy entire dns record of the other account

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.