My Domain uses Shopify configuartion

The A Records clothmatter . net & www . clothmatter . net which where configured with Shopify before are not working after moving away from Shopify. Their support is too incompetent, so I try to get my issue resolved.

Generally I think Cloudflare should prioritize DNS Configuration which has set NS and not some A-Record SaaS Configurations.

Hope here I get the help I need.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

Sounds like a Shopify issue and your domain is stuck on the SSL / CNAME setup :confused:

If so, I am sorry to hear that.
However, I think we might have a solution for you. My suggestion is as follows from below.

Below article describes more in detail about this issue, if that’s your case too as it sounds to me:

Kindly, may I ask you if you could use the tool called “Liberate the Hostname” from the article below and repeat the process using below tool for both www.clothmatter.net and naked clothmatter.net just in case:

2 Likes

Yeah this sounds like the problem, sadly I get a 500 Error from the “Liberate the Hostname” tool.

Hi @michael.nussbaumer90 sorry for the issues you are facing here.

Can you please submit a support request and share the ticket number with us here so we can take a further look into this?

Thanks!

1 Like

My Ticket Number is 2532635

So, I got the solution from shopify support, but only after I showed them the response from Cloudflare support what they have to do. Before they insisted everything is ok on their side.

Also looking for some help on this if possible thanks. Support ticket 2535143

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.