My domain seo-blogger.info Moved Automatically Without my permission

Hello Clouldflare Staff members.
I need help. Yersterday i check my website. My web isn’t working.I thought its technicaly issue from Cloudflare it will be fix. I donte got mail from Cloudflare Domain Moved wth i shocked how domain moved without my permission.

I need help i want to get my domain back.
My domain seo-blogger.info
Hoping for quick action.

Hi @aldewaghry,

I’m not a Cloudflare employee, but I’ll try to help you elucidate the situation - and maybe make it easier for the staff, if this is really a case for them.

Overview

dig

From a DNS lookup we can see that the domain currently uses Cloudflare’s name servers tom & anna:

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> @1.1.1.1 seo-blogger.info NS

[...]

;; ANSWER SECTION:
seo-blogger.info.	10720	IN	NS	tom.ns.cloudflare.com.
seo-blogger.info.	10720	IN	NS	anna.ns.cloudflare.com.

[...]

whois

From a whois query, we can see that the domain was updated less than 24 hours ago:

Domain Name: SEO-BLOGGER.INFO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000102969701-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.name.com
Registrar URL: http://www.name.com
Updated Date: 2020-02-23T16:50:07Z
Creation Date: 2018-05-26T01:26:03Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-05-26T01:26:03Z
Registrar: Name.com, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 625

[...]

Name Server: tom.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: anna.ns.cloudflare.com
DNSSEC: unSigned

[...]

History

Current and historical data show us that name servers have been updated twice since Cloudflare’s were first used and that the former are different from the current ones. In addition, it is also possible to see that Registrar’s name servers (.name.com) were present among the changes:

2020-02-23 (~1 day ago)

Whois response @ whois.name.com:

• tom.ns.cloudflare.com
  • anna.ns.cloudflare.com

2020-02-20 (~3 days ago)

Historical data @ securitytrails.com:

• ns4cgs.name.com
  • ns3gmv.name.com
  • ns2cqs.name.com
  • ns1jsv.name.com

2019-11-30 (~2 months ago)

Historical data @ securitytrails.com:

• wesley.ns.cloudflare.com
  • lady.ns.cloudflare.com

Conclusion

Because it’ s about name server changes, which are made from the Registrar through which the domain is registered, this is not a matter of Cloudflare but of Name.com.

If you don’t recognize these changes, I suggest that you contact Name.com to clarify what happened.

I’m sorry for the issues you’re facing.
I hope I’ve helped.

2 Likes

Thank you for helpping dmz
my domain was stolen by hacker from Namecheap and transfer it to Name.com without permission from me.
I contact with namecheap and name,com but the solution of this Issue take more time between namecheap and name.com.
all my data about my domain seo-blogger.info send it to all .
i want from couldflare not work it Not to connect with this domain except through my account only. Because this domain is mine from 26-5-2018

1 Like

Hi @aldewaghry,

Registrar issues should be addressed directly with those involved (Name.com & Namecheap) - and from what I understand, you’re already doing it, which is great.

As far preventing the domain from making use of Cloudflare, this is a matter for the support team. To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, use one of the following options (in order of preference):

1. Login, go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select Get more help.

2. If you can’t log in, send an email to support AT cloudflare DOT com from the address you provided when creating the account.

PS: Referencing this community topic in your support ticket may be helpful.

I really regret that you are facing this problem and I hope that you can solve it as soon as possible.

Thank you dmz
i will do that to make cloudflare to prevent my domain to work with this hack man,even solve this problem between me and Namecheap,Name.com.
thank you

1 Like

Although this is not a common incident, I would ask you to consider sharing the outcome of your support ticket so that we know if we should proceed in the same way when events like this happen.

Thanks @aldewaghry!

1 Like

yes @dmz i will do that after technical support solve this issue

Hi @aldewaghry,

Do you have any updates you could share?

This topic will be automatically closed in a few days.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.