My domain isn't adding with cloudflare

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare

It’s showing domain isn’t registered

Greetings,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue while adding your domain names to your Cloudflare account.

May I ask what is your domain name?

May I ask if you did set the domain nameservers to point to a given set of Cloudflare nameservers (from your CF account → as for example if you know them while having other domains under the same Cloudflare account, so you made “one step ahead”) before you have added your domain name to your Cloudflare account (which is resulting the error you are experiencing “is not registered domain”)? :thinking:

Unfortunately, if that so, your domain DNS records should resolve correctly before switching to Cloudflare nameservers (or any other).

Regarding Cloudflare 1049 error, may I suggest you to try looking into below articles to troubleshoot the issue:

1 Like

My domain name is mixfly.in

I’ll add nameserver when it will add with Cloudflare it’s showing only domain isn’t registered but my domain is working

Your domain was recently registered, which might be the reason behind why:

• Created on 2022-02-26

Please give it some time 24-48 hours then try again.

Otherwise, there might be some issues with .in ccTLDs :thinking: as far as I can search few topics.

1 Like

One more domain also showing this error

Domain name djkrishnamusicmp3.in

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.