My domain is not working on my desktop but works perfectly to mobiles

Hi, can someone please help me, my domain in clickfunnels dunamis.com is not working on any desktop/laptop computer in my area, nor working on my boss’s computer, but it works perfectly in mobile and also on other desktop/laptop computer in my boss’s area. I contacted the clickfunnels support about this and it seems like it is also working on his end, so he asked me to send some screenshots of the DNS and page rules that I have from here in Cloudflare, and he told me that everything was set-up perfectly so he recommended some things like, clearing browser caches, use incognito, delete the domain in clickfunnels and add it again and also use other devices, on my end it is working for mobile phones but not working on any desktop/laptop, but for my boss, it is only not working on his computer but working on his friend’s. That is why the guy from the clickfunnels recommended to ask the Cloudflare about this.

#CommunityTip

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

dunamis.com

Neither loads for me.

When I do check the DNSSEC, I see there are 3 DS records added, but seems like DNSSEC issue. It seems to me like DNSSEC was enabled before you changed your domain nameservers to Cloudflare.

If you recently changed your domain nameservers, have you checked if the DNSSEC was disabled and any DS records removed at your domain registrar before domain nameservers were changed? :thinking:

Kindly, I’d suggest you to contact and ask your domain registrar to disable DNSSEC for your domain and remove any of the existing DS records at their interface.

Nevertheless, you might have to wait up to 48 or 72 hours for proper DNS propagation and to clear the DS/DNSSEC entries for your domain name.

Unfortunately, this is a know “issue”, or rather to say it happens. Before we change domain nameservers, we should make sure we disable the DNSSEC feature and remove any of the existing DS type of DNS records for our domain at our domainr registrar.

Kindly, try to flush your DNS settings or restart your router, might be due to the DNS cache at your local ISP. :thinking:

If you recently changed your domain nameservers, it might take up to 24 hours due to the regular DNS propagation process time needed to completely and successfully finish.

3 Likes

Thanks for taking a look sir, I’ll restart my router now to see if it’s just a local ISP cache and contact the domain registrar afterwards if it still doesn’t work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’ve had posted a topic here before about my domain dunamis.com that is not working on my desktop/laptop computer but works fine on my mobile (My domain is not working on my desktop but works perfectly to mobiles), and of of the people in here (whom I’m very thankful with) run some diagnostics and advised that I should contact my domain registrar and ask the to disable the DNSSEC and delete all the existing DNS records there is in my domains, but as I have contacted them, they said that they cannot do that because the DNS are already being managed by Cloudflare so they are now saying that I should contact Cloudflare about this, but upon checking the DNSSEC in the Cloudflare is already disabled, and when I told them that, they are just insisting that they cannot do anything for me about this. What should I do?

#CommunityTip

That’s rather concerning if a registrar doesn’t know how DNSSEC works. DS records for DNSSEC are not like normal DNS records and are managed at your Registrar. As Cloudflare is not your Registrar they cannot fix this.

Does your panel at your Registrar show any DS records that you can remove?

4 Likes

None, seems like the panel for that was disabled when I transferred the DNS to Cloudflare.

It should not have been as DS records are completely separate from regular DNS records. I’m really not sure what we can suggest if the registrar really does not understand DNSSEC. I presume you set it up there somehow in the first place.

2 Likes

They are in deed separate, but the panel for the DNS records are being disabled once you transferred the DNS, I’m not sure about the other domain registrars but that’s how it work’s on Network Solutions

Others don’t do it that way… obviously.

A solution would be to temporarily switch back the NS to them, change the DS records and return to Cloudflare’s NS. It might (and it probably will) cause some issues in the meantime, though.

I’d also suggest changing registrar, there are cheaper and better ones.

4 Likes

Thank you, I did it and now it is working everywhere except for my boss’s computer, he can access all of the other funnels though, except for the dunamis.com, he already tried clearing his browser history, all cache and cookies and also restarted his wifi, but he cannot still access it in any browser in his computer.

1 Like

Is there an error message displayed? Can you get a screen shot of the error? Perhaps try incognito mode.

2 Likes

This might be a setting in his computer, or some weird caching somewhere. Especially if it works everywhere, but there.

2 Likes

Yes, there is an error message, here is a video recording;

That’s what we thought, that is why we cleared his browsing history and the caches and cookies in his browser, but it is still not working.