My Domain is not showing any NS servers

Greetings! I’ve transferred my domain and i’ve recieved mail about successful domain transfer. But still none of my dns A records are not resolved and dig tool is not showing any NS servers, about DNSSEC is told that it will enable within 24 hours, but already 2 days have passed,still it is in pending state. Please help.

photo_2022-06-07_10-39-46

Did you disable DNSSEC before transferring your domain?

@KianNH I think i did,but i’m not sure. If thats the case what should i do?

@KianNH As I’ve read about that that is domain can work without ssl but with it can’t if you have forgotten to disable dnssec. But my domain is not resolving at any kind of way, so i don’t think that’s the problem

Give it time, it would automatically start working.

Unlikely… it definitely looks like DNSSEC wasn’t disabled before the transfer.

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 1232
; OPT=15: 00 09 6e 6f 20 53 45 50 20 6d 61 74 63 68 69 6e 67 20 74 68 65 20 44 53 20 66 6f 75 6e 64 20 66 6f 72 20 6d 61 67 6e 69 74 61 69 7a 65 72 2e 63 6f 6d 2e ("..no SEP matching the DS found for magnitaizer.com.")
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;magnitaizer.com.               IN      A

This will probably require contacting support.

Thanks for reply! But can you assist me please with support,because i’ve written an email to [email protected],but only bot answers that i should go to forum,can you help plz?

Post the ticket number that you got when you emailed support here.

2468479 that’s my ticket number

I can see the domain working from here showing the nginx proxy manager page. Told you so, it would work automatically.

Escalated it.

It’ll work with resolvers that aren’t strict about DNSSEC. It still doesn’t work with 1.1.1.1, 8.8.8.8 or 9.9.9.9.

; EDE: 9 (DNSKEY Missing): (no SEP matching the DS found for magnitaizer.com.)

2 Likes

Definetly working with custom dns but not with 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8

Looks like we just need to wait for support now Thank you @KianNH @twitter-luckyankit i40west for your help! At least i can work with other dns servers

This is not correct.

If you have broken DNSSEC then any clients that perform DNSSEC Validation will be unable to resolve your domain (regardless of the TLS status of your domain).

Some of those Clients will include Certificate Authorities, and any CAs that perform DNSSEC validation will be unable to complete DV validation, and fail to issue a certificate. Let’s Encrypt is one I know does this, but I expect there are others also.

1 Like

Ticket 2468479 has been updated.

Error still showing as Bogus : magnitaizer.com | DNSViz

It’s recommended to toggle DNSSEC off on both Cloudflare 'sRegistrar (manage) & Zone DNS (magnitaizer.com) dashboards, once DNSVIZ confirms DNSSEC not enabled, then you can re-toggle them back on which should then refresh/reset with new config.

ref: https://developers.cloudflare.com/dns/additional-options/dnssec/
https://developers.cloudflare.com/registrar/get-started/transfer-domain-to-cloudflare/

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.