My Domain is no longer pointing to Cloudflare

Hi Guys,

I received an email from Cloudflare saying that my domain is longer pointing to Cloudflare, but I don’t have any intention to move it somewhere and I didn’t make any changes on my configuration, to make sure my configuration is correct i did check NS on my registrar and everything is correct. WHOIS query also showed correct NS.

Can simply ignore this or I need to do something? btw, I did try the “ReCheck Nameservers”

Here’s the email I received.
The name servers for -mydomain- no longer point to Cloudflare. They now point to:

[not set]
[not set]
[not set]
[not set]
[not set]

This change means that ong.foundation is no longer using Cloudflare and will not receive the benefits of our security and performance services. Your DNS records will be completely removed from our system in 7 days
If the name server change was in error, reactivate your domain by pointing your nameservers back to:

dora.ns.cloudflare.com
matt.ns.cloudflare.com

Once you have completed this change, click the “Recheck Nameservers” button in your Cloudflare dashboard to ensure your domain stays active on Cloudflare.

Thanks,
A

Hi @user10301,

There is an issue with your domain that you need to contact your registrar to resolve: EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN

1 Like

@domjh thanks for you reply, my domain is now back to Active.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.