What is the domain name?
Have you searched for an answer?
yes i have searched for answer.
Please share your search results url:
When you tested your domain, what were the results?
Describe the issue you are having:
I changed my domain nameservers from freenom default nameservers to point to custom Cloudflare nameservers and since then my domain is no longer accessible.
What error message or number are you receiving?
What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
- Open a ticket with freenom to point my domain to Cloudflare nameservers
- Open a topic on Cloudflare community
- search for other solutions online.
Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
my domain did not have the SSL certificate prior to adding it to Cloudflare.
What are the steps to reproduce the error:
- reconfigured CLOUDFLARE nameservers in the DNS management area of freenom.
- configured DNS records in cloudflare account
Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
type or paste code here ````Preformatted text`