My domain is expired and i'm unable to make payment for add year or transfer out

I forgot to check email regularly so my domain expired and started to deletion period (yesterday) but domain status is still active. I only realized when website was not working. I’ve tried to extend but unable to make payment, however transfer out and unlock but it’s fail with error status: Something went wrong. Please try again.
Can anyone help me to solve problem? this domain is very important to me!
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello!
Can anyone help, pls?

Only Support can assist you. Have you opened a ticket?

Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

Thank you!
I’ve already opened a ticket and contacted with email supported, but 1 day passed from they last reply with no solution, i’m not sure they will continue to support or not,

What did they tell you?

Can you post the ticket #?

Hi sdayman!
Here is ticket # 1908299
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/requests/1908299
Thank you!

Hello!
Any body have ideas for this situation?

What happened when you tried the Add years option as Support suggested, @tung2?

1 Like

Hi Cloonan,
Thank you for your reply,
I recorded screen to discrible, pls referer: https://youtu.be/1wrhPfHj9ew
I did many time, but problem still happening!

1 Like

Hello!
Any body have ideas for this situation?

Hello!
Is there anybody from Cloudflare here???

It looks like clicking on options doesn’t take effect. Have you tried using a different browser? Or use Incognito Mode?

1 Like

@cloonan, it goes through the purchase process, but bounces him back to the same screen with no time added. It could be a browser issue.

Hi @sdayman!
I tried on Opera, Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Incognito mode but result are same. I think purchase option is disabled from Cloudflare.
Our site is down 3 days, and all our working on SEO from 4 years is losing!

Perhaps clutching at straws, but is the credit card on your account valid and in date?

Did the emails you received (and did not read) just say that your domain was going to expire, or were they saying that auto renew was failing for some reason?

2 Likes

This is video of screen record when i’ve tried in Chrome, Opera, Edge:

Thank you @sdayman

It does feel like it. @tung2 do you have any pop-up block active on that browser?

Hi @michael
My credit card is still valid to 2023, and i just renew a domain on Cloudflare from May.
I always use auto-renew, but for some reason that i don’t remember, this doman (vietdz.com) was set to manual. So i didn’t realize about expiring date, when date came to deletion period, my site was down, i tried to add year and got trouble with mentioned above

2 Likes

@cloonan
Pop-up is off by default and i just remove all extention in Chrome, closed, reopened, and tried to make payment again but nothing changed!

1 Like

If auto renew is on, I wonder if there’s a Cloudflare process that will auto-renew an expired domain.

2 Likes