My domain is blocked for a "fishing"

hello there

1. My domain is blocked for a “fishing”
  2. my domain is lego.blue
  3. im resolve problem - im delete website FULLY
  4. you need remove the restriction!!!

You should have an email from the abuse team along with a message in your dashboard. You can reply to them with the provided email.

2 Likes

im already request review 5 times, because when im reload page, im again can request review.
i send message to email abuse cloudfllare

Please make sure you reply to the email you received from Trust & Safety. The community cannot assist you with this, so I am closing the topic. If you did not receive an email, you can send one to [email protected].

1 Like

Your domain is a trademarked name, “LEGO”. That’s often a pretty solid indication of phishing. Even without that likelihood, Cloudflare doesn’t allow users to add trademarked names like that.

Regardless of the content of the site, Phishing often involves email from trademarked email addresses coming from domain names like yours.

1 Like

Hello everyone, my issue about “phishing” badge on my website lego.blue (im NEVER affiliate LEGO COMPANY AND LEGO). Im only resseling lego constructor. ALL IMAGES FOR BANNERS IM BUY ON ISTOCK FOR BUSINESS LICENSE.

when im receive message from cloudflare:

1. i immediately delete https://lego.blue/my-account/ page
  2. later im FULLY delete website
  3. resolve issue with hosting
  4. reply on cloudfalre, but with other email (because gmailji only for recieve messages)
  5. they ask what me need contact them from email on account
  6. open 2 tickets about my issue in cloudflare

Please! unsuspend my domain! its are issue 100% IM DONT HAVE ANY PHISHING SCHEMES! MY WEBSITE DO NOT LIKE OFFICIAL LEGO COM

endless…
4eZdXgAcLk

my website are blocked by a phishing

https://community.cloudflare.com/t/my-domain-is-blocked-for-a-fishing/313439/7

Hello everyone, my issue about “phishing” badge onmy website lego.blue (im NEVER affiliate LEGO COMPANY AND LEGO). Im only resseling lego constructor. ALL IMAGES FOR BANNERS IM BUY ON ISTOCK FOR BUSINESS LICENSE.

when im receive message from cloudflare:

i immediately delete Suspected phishing site | Cloudflare page
later im FULLY delete website
resolve issue with hosting
reply on cloudfalre, but with other email (because gmailji only for recieve messages)
they ask what me need contact them from email on account
open 2 tickets about my issue in cloudflare
Please! unsuspend my domain! its are issue 100% IM DONT HAVE ANY PHISHING SCHEMES! MY WEBSITE DO NOT LIKE OFFICIAL LEGO COMM7o9wWv
4eZdXgAcLk

As already stated, nothing you post here will make any difference. Only Trust & Safety is involved, and they are not in the Community.

1 Like