My DNS to authenticate my domain is not working

I want to run an email marketing campaign using the easymailing tool and my email associated to my domain. To be able to do this easymailing asks me to add DNS to authenticate it, however I add them and it does not work. Does anyone know what it could be or what I can do?

These are the DNS it asks me to include:

DKIM: Create a CNAME entry for aaronmarin.es
Name: easymk1._domainkey.aaronmarin.es
Value: dkim.emdlv.net

SPF: Create a TXT entry for aaronmarin.es
Value: v=spf1 include:spf.emdlv.net include:spf.emdlv.net include:spf.emdlv.net include:mx.ovh.com ~all

I have put them like this but they don’t work (I have waited 24/48h)

Your SPF record resolves ok (you are duplicating include:spf.emdlv.net so you can tidy that up) . For your DKIM record, set the CNAME to “DNS only” instead of “Proxied”…
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?187c5a1264c8473eb681cdd68b434d90#dns-mail

Thank you! Now the DKIM gives it to me as valid, but I still have problems in the SPF, this is the value that tells me that I have to put: v=spf1 include:spf.emdlv.net include:spf.emdlv.net include:spf.emdlv.net include:spf.emdlv.net include:mx.ovh.com ~all and this is what it tells me next: mx.ovh.com: The ‘ptr’ mechanism shouldn't be used because it's slow, resource intensive, and not very reliable

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.