My DNS records being automatically deleted

Hi,
I’m trying to add few A records for my domain and delete few of existing CNAME records. But every time I make changes to my DNS, it gets reverted after a few hours or sometimes even a few mins. I know I’ve not done this.
But I have given access to a third party application to make DNS updates. I am guessing it must be the application that is altering my DNS records. But unfortunately, I don’t see a way in CloudFlare Dashboard where I can disconnect or unauthorize that application. Can someone direct me where/how I can do this?

Thanks

Try “My Profile” from the Cloudflare Dashboard. You can change your API key at the bottom of your Profile screen.

Thanks for the reply. I know that would solve the problem. But what if I’ve used that API key for 5 different services? That would be difficult to maintain. Just a thought!

Thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

You’ll have to give those other services the new API key. That’s kind of how remote apps work. They get a special password to access your settings. Too bad Cloudflare doesn’t let you set multiple API keys. It’d be even better if you could get different API keys with different permissions.

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.