My DNS has been pending for a week and I can't get any support to resolve this

My site records don’t have any A records or CNAME records. It was originally a Google site which I had transferred to Cloudflare. I can’t seem to get anyone to set this up correctly. As my emails have been down can someone tell me how I can transfer out of Cloudflare to another site who will answer questions?

Thank you.

What is your domain name?

1 Like

mobiledocshop.com

https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?d74e128f4bcf4c2cb3c3a689dea5f803#dns

Thank you so much for your response. I receive this notification from that link:
There are no IP addresses for mobiledocshop.com. Manage your DNS in the Cloudflare dashboard . If you are using rules to redirect this host to another then you need to enter proxied dummy DNS records. A 192.0.2.1 or AAAA 100:: are suggested.

I am new to this so I have no idea what IP address is to me entered and cloudflare doesn’t give assistance to free accounts. Could you help me with the IP address. Where can I find it to enter it into the A records?

You would need to obtain that information from your webhost.

I don’t have a website yet. Isn’t Cloudflare the site provider once I register with it? As they won’t answer, I have no idea what to do next.

Generally, Cloudflare is not your webhost.

There are some exceptions, including Cloudflare Pages.

When I look up my domain it has Cloudflare as my nameservers. All I want is to revive my Goggle workspace. I just need my mail and haven’t been able to access it because it always stymies me when it gets to get your IP address. Would you be able to give me a step by step on how I get set up?

I can see how it would be difficult to know what IP to use for that since there wouldn’t be any.

Here is the guide that covers setting up DNS for Google Workspace email.

Thank you I will give it a try.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: How do we add DNS records?

A post was split to a new topic: Need help with Protego360

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.