My account still cannot manage my domain

What is the name of the domain?

zgpan.com;wandupan.com;bffkc.com

What is the issue you’re encountering

My account still cannot manage my domain

I see the same nameservers for all three domains.

What exactly do you mean when you say that you are unable to manage your domains?

it sounds like you have the same issue as several of us. Are you getting a 404 page under domain registration (edit) or do you not see your websites showing within the dashboard?

publicly the nameservers show correctly, but like many of us there are no DNS entries after the login deleted issue that has been labeled as resolved.

1 Like

My Cloudflare account was mistakenly deleted by Cloudflare a few days ago. I re registered it with the same email address. Today, I received an email from Cloudflare stating that my account has been restored, but my domain list is empty

I cannot see any domain in my list

Same situation. I have opened a ticket and wait for response

Have you submitted a support request, @sigma39?

Yes,My ticket ID:#3324514
But there has been no response for five days now.

I understand that is taking longer than desirable to resolve your request. I just wanted to make sure that you wouldn’t have a further delay due to not having a request submitted.

I’ll submit an escalation request for your ticket.

Hi, we are waiting for the respective team and will assist through the ticket #3324514.

1 Like

Hi there,

Your domains have been restored. A reply should be sent soon from the ticket.

Take care.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.