MX Records on CloudFlare dissapearing

Hi everyone,

I’m experiencing a strange issue with Cloudflare.
I’m trying to add three MX records in the “DNS management” view. I’m doing this so that my Siteground email accounts can start working.

But these MX records always disappear within 24 hours. I’m always saving the changes, and I’m the only person with access to this account. Can someone please help me? I already asked Siteground twice about this issue, but they tell me “it’s very strange” and they don’t know why this is happening.

I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

1 Like

In the Cloudflare Dashboard, check the Audit Log at the top. You should see the DNS changes and how it was triggered: Either by a user with an IP address, or an API call.

If it’s an API call, then you can change your Global API key in your account settings.

Hi Sdayman,

Thanks for your help. When I go to the Audit Log. It shows me that the changes were made by a user (me) with an IP address. There’s no information about API. Do you have any suggestions on what should I do in this case? Thanks!

Change your password and turn on 2FA.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.