MX Record Issue

Yarp :slight_smile:

@robertolitovsky, another, unrelated, issue, your domain’s MX configuration seems to be off. The priority 10 record seems to point to a non-existent host. That could be a problem when receiving emails.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer. I have tested email and it’s receiving and sending perfectly. So… don’t know if that MX configuration you mention is affecting in any way.

It is not about sending, it is about receiving (respectively if a third party sends you an email). Just check out your MX records and you will notice the issue.

But that is anyhow unrelated to your original question.

I am receiving emails perfectly from the server. So the MX is not affecting. In any case what is a priority 10 record. Thanks

It is not about you receiving emails from your server, but your domain receiving emails. Your domain announces webmal.host.planetmarkets.com as valid email host and that host does not exist.

Excuse me but what is the difference between ME receiving emails and MY DOMAIN receiving emails.?
My domain is planetmarkets.com and any email that goes to this domain is receiving emails. You can send an email to any of the email accounts at planetmarkets.com and the email is received. Perhaps I don’t get what you mean. And there is no email account in this server with webma1.host.planetmarkets.com

In one case you are fetching emails from your server. In the other case your server is receiving the email somebody just sent to your address.

My point simply was that I noticed your MX settings are off and I thought I should let you know, as that could potentially lead to undeliverable emails. Thats all :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am looking at all the DNS records I have and there is none with webmal.host.planetmarkets.com , so I don’t know how you could be seeing this MX record. Could you please tell me how I can reproduce what you see so I can correct if necessary? Thanks

Can you post a screenshot of your DNS records with IP addresses redacted?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.