[email protected] recognizes individuals in the Cloudflare community for their contributions to customers and partners of Cloudflare that benefit the Cloudflare ecosystem. We want to know from you, who in the Cloudflare Community should be a part of [email protected]?
In 2018 we started [email protected] to recognize Cloudflare Community leaders that help others on the Community forums, at industry events, and on social media. Today, the program continues to grow along with Cloudflare and the Cloudflare Community. And, we’re just getting started. Today we open nominations for new MVPs!
Recently we received a handful of un-solicited nominations. Thank you. We want to make sure that everyone on the Community is aware of the program and the nomination process and invite you to contribute.
The [email protected] Ask
- Skill - demonstrated knowledge of Cloudflare feature detail with demonstrated experience using Cloudflare
- Contribution - help other Cloudflare customers on the Community Forum and social channels
- Outspoken - Respected Cloudflare champion
- Identifiable contributions to the Cloudflare Community such as posts, articles, testimonials, blogs, community mentoring, and social promotion
- Contributions to the Workers Community
- Community contributions that enable self-support
- Contribute locally to Cloudflare by hosting meetups and Cloudflare Community events
- Advocate and support the development of Cloudflare skills
- Individuals nominated by any Cloudflare employee, Cloudflare Customer, or Cloudflare Community Member
- Nominations accepted on an on-going basis
- An MVP nomination team from community, product management, sales, solution engineering and support review the nominations and notify selected members
- MVP nominations are welcome at any time, we will be adding new MVPs on a regular basis.
- Submit your nomination along with a brief statement that explains the reason for the recognition. These can be submitted via:
- For users with sufficient Community Trust Level, via a private message to @cloonan
- Via email to community AT cloudflare DOT com with a subject of [email protected]
Comments, questions, and nominations are welcome and appreciated.
The Cloudflare Community Team