Multiple IP addresses

I see multiple IP recordings. You can test it here: https://www.freiklavierspielen.com/show_address_vars.php

I’ve invested already hours to solve this and talked to all kind of support teams of all my used plugins, software. Nobody could solve it. Thanks for any idea about that how to solve it?

One of the support teams of a plugin told me this: “I have seen this multiple ip issue a few times, and it reflects an incorrect option in Cloudflare somewhere. I have not had access to investigate it, but I have seen it get fixed after adjustments in Cloudflare were made. Reaching out to their support is the best next step, as it is unrelated to MemberMouse or WordPress.”

I cannot reach out to the support (free account)…

Any ideas?

Thanks, Daniel

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

You are not using Cloudflare directly, but only through your hosting with WPEngine. They will be in a better position to provide support to you for their Cloudflare account. If this really is caused by an option in Cloudflare, it would have to be changed in the WPEngine Cloudflare account anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.