Multimedia Hosting on Cloudflare

I’m building a new service and I’m not sure if I can use Cloudflare for it therefore I ask before assuming and having my service shut down.
I’m building something similar to puush(dot)me we’re users can post images/videos/other media and share it with the world.
According to Cloudflare’s ToS:

#2.8 Limitation on Serving Non-HTML Content
The Services are offered primarily as a platform to cache and serve web pages and websites. Unless explicitly included as part of a Paid Service purchased by you, you agree to use the Services solely for the purpose of (i) serving web pages as viewed through a web browser or other functionally equivalent applications, including rendering Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or other functional equivalents, and (ii) serving web APIs subject to the restrictions set forth in this Section 2.8. Use of the Services for serving video or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other non-HTML content is prohibited, unless purchased separately as part of a Paid Service or expressly allowed under our Supplemental Terms for a specific Service. If we determine you have breached this Section 2.8, we may immediately suspend or restrict your use of the Services, or limit End User access to certain of your resources through the Services.

I think this isn’t applicable to Cloudflare rules but let’s me question further what exactly of the service needs to be excluded from Cloudflare?
Can I host the website on CF and only route the storage servers directly or need I to shut down the entire page from Cloudflare?
And last but not least: Is it enough to disable the Cloudflare Icon on the DNS records for the storage servers or do I need to shut down the entire Domain from Cloudflare to own DNS Servers?

If it matters: I’m using the PRO Plan

Edit: I’m not interested in using Cloudflare R2, Cloudflare Images or Cloudflare Stream for this Platform - I know this will get me around the ToS issue and let me use Cloudflare but the pricing is just stupid. I pay $100 a month for 80 TB Storage Servers so I will not spend thousands of dollars on listed services

Thanks in advance
UnlimitedBytes

From Discord:

If you host your website at example.com and are serving HTML with that DNS record proxied while your downloads are coming from download.exmaple.com with that DNS record not proxied that is fine because the downloads aren’t coming through Cloudflare.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.