Moving domains between CF accounts

Any ETA on this feature? Because my domains on one account can’t get indexed or crawled by ahrefs. Have compared both accounts - can’t find a difference. Domains on new account are fine. Can’t move the domains to the ‘Clean’ account, can’t change nameservers. So all sites are not able to rank. TY

What do you mean “can’t”? Ahrefs sent you a message saying so for some reason?

“No seed URL found” one or more of our bots couldn’t access the URL (Https://worldwidepaleo (Same for chefstricks.info))
“Not crawlable”

Ah, 403 errors. If those are caused by Cloudflare (as it says), you should see those crawling attempts in your Firewall Events Log. Clicking on that log entry would show you which setting is blocking them.

145 events. No firewall rules set. One site has 3000+ IP’s blocked. Can’t clear them one by one. Any way to do a bulk remove/clean?

The IP access rules have 3000 blocked IP’s

If the IP access rules are causing the block then you should be able to change the rules to allow them

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/217074967-Configuring-IP-Access-Rules#5IgZxLNsptkTNUhamyrdhn

2 Likes

Thank you. Would hotlink protection be a cause?

or can I move the domains to my other account? (The one in question is from CF’s early days and maybe I set something wrong that I can’t find in a compare). Issue is the domains are registered at CF

Are you saying that in Firewall → Tools, there are 3000 entries?

1 Like

In the IP Access Rules there are 3000+ IP’s

150 events in the firewall (Foreign countries and hotlink protection)

Can I move the domains to my other account? (The one in question is from CF’s early days and maybe I set something wrong that I can’t find in a compare). Issue is the domains are registered at CF

If that domain isn’t under Cloudflare Registrar, then yes, you can:

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/204615358-Moving-domains-between-Cloudflare-accounts

They are in the registrar :frowning:

Only difference between accounts I can find is the Origin Certificates (The one I can’t delete - Error 1101)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.