Moving Cloudflare to Network Solutions

The website my company has is through SquareSpace, which does not work with Cloudflare. My previous IT person did not do his research before switching companies and so now I have a website that is no longer working. I am having trouble figuring out how to switch it to Network Solutions, they keep telling me I need an FTP file but I am not finding such file on Cloudflare. Does anyone know where to find this, or can someone guide me on how to move the hosting over. If I can’t figure it out on my own I will need to pay $175 to someone to do it for me. HELP!

Which domain?

acehardwood.com

That domain is not with Cloudflare but is registered with Network Solutions. Only the nameservers point to Cloudflare, but thats something you can change within seconds on Network Solutions’ control panel.

1 Like

I have done that and it shuts everything down… including the entire email server.

Your domain still points to Cloudflare. If you dont want that you need to change the nameservers to point to wherever you want them to point to.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.