Moved domain from Weebly to Cloudflare, Now the site is down

Answer these questions to help the Community help you get started.

What is the domain name?
oakcliffmediaco dot com

Have you searched for an answer?
Yes.

Please share your search results url:

When you tested your domain using the [Cloudflare Diagnostic Center], what were the results?
I failed the Check DS record configuartion, failed the check https status (returned with a 400 error), and also failed the Check the site for mixed content with a response non 200

Describe the issue you are having:
I moved the DNS and domain registration of my website to Cloudflare from weebly. My intention was to run DNS on Cloudflare but keep the hosting of the site on weebly. Since I have moved the domain registration I cannot change the nameservers on the weebly site to what they are on Cloudflare. I realize this is because the domain is now registered on Cloudflare. My question is do I need to use the weebly ip address in my Cloudflare DNS to get the site to work correctly or am I missing a step (or a couple other steps here?) Total Noob here. But I am trying to learn something.

What error message or number are you receiving?
Initially 526, then I changed my ssl/tls settings from Full(strict) to Full, now I am getting a 520 error.

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. Changed ssl/tls settings from full to strict

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
Yes.

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

1. Basically just try to log in to the website from any browser.

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
Yes. I have tried Chrome, and Firefox, with both regular and private modes.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.