Mobile site does not work "404" error

Hi my site cloudagentpro com is not working on mobile but works on desktop. I cannot figure out why. I do not have any mobile site forwarding turned on.

This is how I have my DNS records set up:

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

Hm, as all of them are pointing to funnels, therefore unproxied :grey: (DNS-only) and you’re writing you aren’t useng any Page Rules, may I ask you to check for an option called “Mobile redirect” under the section “Mobile”, just in case if there might be a sub-domain or something else configured? :thinking:

Link to the Speed → Optimization:

In picture:

May I ask if you are using iOS or Android?
Also, have you tried using a different Web browser on your mobile phone, or tried clearing your Web browser cache too? - just in case :thinking:

With some further as inspection, on my desktop I’ve got an error saying “Too many redirects” → ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.

The same thing happens on my mobile phone, both on the Wifi and mobile data (4G).

From the screenshoot, the A cloudagentpro.com is pointing to an IP address of the Google server IP.

I see the Cloudflare IPs on a lookup, also the co-responding Cloudflare nameservers (which I hope are the correct ones which you’d see by navigating to the DNS tab and scroll down a bit on the section “Cloudflare nameservers”), therefore meaning a DNS records are now, while I am testing it, proxied :orange:, is that correct?

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?
May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

The wildcard * (star) DNS record might not work, and I’d suggest you to remove that DNS record.

Regarding DNSSEC, here’s what we have so far:

Just to check, is the DNSSEC feature from the DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard enabled or disabled? :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.