Missing certificate

The site is again down - https://switchio.co.uk/

Can you enable the Flexible SSL option and see if that helps or not?

No offence, but Flexible should never be used or even suggested. That appears to be an different error altogether, completely unrelated to the encryption mode (which should always be “Full strict”).

1 Like

I just applied flexible ssl and lets wait for sometime if that works.

@domjh, I rest my case. Why do I even still care :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Hi @artisanssoft,

Please have a read of Why flexible SSL mode is not the best choice. AS @sandro said, Flexible is not recommended and is not secure.

Personally, I care for the visitors of the site that have no knowledge or control over this.

1 Like

@artisanssoft,

In reference to your issue, it’s not generally related to the SSL/TLS mode (as @sandro said earlier), which should be set to Full (strict):

The error “ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH" in Google Chrome prevents access to the site because it detects an issue with creating a valid connection to your site. This may be a temporary issue, and should resolve itself within 24 hours. If not, grey-cloud/deactivate Cloudflare so that the website uses the origin’s SSL certificate, see How do I temporarily deactivate Cloudflare? Activate Cloudflare again in 24 hours and try to access your website to see if the SSL certificate has been successfully deployed.

Other successful troubleshooting suggestions and more details about the error can be found in this Community Tip. Let us know if you continue to see issues after trying these tips, we’re happy to help further.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.