Missing "Builds & Deploy" settings page

I am unable to find the “Builds & Deployments” settings page for Cloudflare Pages mentioned in the docs on pages > platform > branch-build-controls.

I believe this may be a bug, as a link to a settings[slash]builds-deployments url can be found on the environment variables dropdown on the deployments details:

It sounds like you’re looking at a specific deployment. The “Builds and Deployments” settings can be found on the Project:

2 Likes

Sorry for the lack of clarity. I was indeed talking about Project-level settings:

Is your Pages project connected to a Git repository? Else this settings won’t appear, because it isn’t needed.

It isn’t, but I’m using the wrangler pages cli command and would like to use my default master branch. I could override this metadata using wrangler pages publish --branch=main, but that kinda defeats the purpose.

You can change it with the API.

curl -X PATCH "https://api.cloudflare.com/client/v4/accounts/<account id>/pages/projects/<project name>" \
     -H "Authroization: Bearer <api token>\
     -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
     --data '{"production_branch": "master"}'

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.