Mis paginas

no puedo ingresar a mis paginas como por ejemplo esta http://barriosansebastian.com.ar/ ya que me las borraron del dns y la verdad no entiendo el por que ya que no hice ninguna gestion. necesito que me las vuelvan a cargar con suma urgencia

Hey there,

Looking at your domain - it appears that it moved away from Cloudflare nameservers on the 1st of January 2024 - which was subsequently deleted on the 8th of January 2024. This may be due to a possible expiration of the domain at your registrar: Whois barriosansebastian.com.ar

Your domain has failed multiple DNS checks, where either the Cloudflare nameservers are no longer present on your domain’s NS records (Full setup) or no SOA record is returned for the zone (Partial (CNAME) setup).

Zones that do not have any active paid subscriptions and have been moved will be deleted automatically after 7 days.

You can find more on this within our documentation here: Zone status · Cloudflare DNS docs

Unfortunately we are unable to restore your domain - and you will need to complete re-adding the domain and updating the nameservers as required - you can follow this documentation: Add a site · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs

I’ll go ahead and mark this reply as the solution, however, let me know if we can answer anything further

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.