Migrating existing workers to new workers/dashboard

We have a worker on the old worker/editor dashboard. The worker is listening to requests on our website domain, running on CF and redirecting routes to other resources.

1. How do we migrate this script to the new workers
  2. Do we remove the old worker
  3. Where can we find migration info

We have an active site so we don’t want down-time. Can anyone help us ?

It should already be there. I had several, and I just stopped using the old Workers interface.

Just in case, though, you can copy the old one over to a new Workers name in the new interface. Then go to your domain’s Workers page and Edit the existing Route to use the new Worker.

HI, Thanks.

So at the moment if we go to the new interface it is asking us to set-up a domain and so forth. Do we go through that process, and then we should find our existing workers/routes (we have about 20 routes mapped to one worker).

Or am I looking in the wrong place?

I believe that would just your own workers.dev subdomain. Fingers crossed all your old stuff shows up there. It’s been a while since I did it, but I don’t remember losing anything.

At the moment when we use the link in the existing worker dashboard - We don’t get a worker domain. It asks us to choose a new domain, make payment and verify with an automated email - We have not done this.

What is concerning me is

1. Will this disrupt the existing worker
  2. We are already paying for the existing worker

Nothing in the initial wizard suggests any migration of our old worker and payment.

Just a tad confusing!

That doesn’t seem right. Like it’s not the same account. Give Support a try:

Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

Thanks, I actually did that about thirty mins ago. I agree. Seems like something is wrong. We have 3-4 accounts I will double check everything is correct.

Appreciate your help,

Can you post the Ticket # here? Mods sometimes check in on issues.