Message regarding TOS violation in egybest

Hello,

we have received this message
I want to make it clear that my domain does not host any videos or images on our servers

Are you sure?

1 Like

:thinking:

but its movies and series not videos omg the tos aren’t clear
!!!

Not on our servers
Does this apply to servers outside our website?

Our domain on Cloudflare is
iegybestcloud
The server has no video
There are video hosting sites like
ok
ru
dailymotion*com
We only put the embed code
If this is TOS violation
What do I do?

There are a large amount of images being served through your website, with the homepage having 130 totalling 8MB.

Compared to 1 request for HTML which totals 374.3 KB, this is disproportionate usage. As per the email you received, Section 2.8 prohibits this.

Use of the Services for serving video or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other non-HTML content is prohibited, unless purchased separately as part of a Paid Service or expressly allowed under our Supplemental Terms for a specific Service.

1 Like

The solution to this problem is to subscribe to one of these plans, is this true?

The solution to the ““problem”” is paying the right license to stream the copyrighted content you are distributing in your site. After that, you can decide whether to use CF Stream or any other similar service.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.