Message delivery Failure - Relaying denied

While I am sending the emails to email below I keep receiving the below error:

Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject] to Email. MTA 93plsmtpa09-10prod.phx3.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 3.218.242.1456 - 550, 550 5.7.1
Relaying denied.

Your host is trying to forward mail to a server with the IP address of 3.218.242.1456 which is run by AWS and is not configured to accept mail for the domain in question. 93plsmtpa09-10prod.phx3.secureserver.net has no DNS entry… but whoever manages it should make sure it is configured correctly.

1 Like

Can you Guide me how to fix that please. Thanks

Insufficient data. Without knowing the particulars of the environment or the domains in question it’s impossible to say. The server in question isn’t configured to receive mail for the domain it is being sent to. If that’s your domain being sent to you should make sure your Mx record is correct and your mail server properly configured.

I removed both MX records from my Cloudflare (The hosting - DNS), do you think I should create new subdomain in my hosting (DNS) for the subdomain – mailgun.nhanceontario.ca (our main website is : nhanceontario.ca)

What information you need further in order I can resolve the issue?

I really appreciate that

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.