Mensagem de erro

Greetings,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with Error 1020.

If you get this error while visiting someone else’s website, I am afraid you cannot do anything. You can try to access it using a VPN or over a TOR, but I do not guarantee because it could also be blocked and restricted.
Obviously the website owner is using Cloudflare and security options available to him to protect his website.
Maybe you have had some bad requests, or the owner decided to deny the requests comming from your country, etc.

The site can block for any number of reason, that’s up to them and not something this Community nor Cloudflare can do anything about.

If these are your websites and you experience 1020, you have to check Firewall tab to troubleshoot and find any clue why it happens.

If you got 1020 error, you should see blocked requests/events when you navigate to the Firewall tab → Overview for each of your domain names at Cloudflare dashboard .

Therefore, check for “service” to see what blocked your request.

Can you share a screenshot of your Firewall Rules ?

Kindly, may I ask you to share your domain name and/or the URL with which you are experiencing 1020 error so I could try to access and provide feedback to you about it? :thinking:

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

Helpful articles which contain useful information articles about 1020 Access Denied error page can be found below:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.