Members can manage specific domain

Helloo, i’ve tried cloudfare for a couple month and it’s really awesome and it’s really affect to my website perfomance,i’m so happy with that, thank you :smiley:
and also i was wondering is there any feature like members can manage specific domain ?

To use the Dashboard, that would require a Multi-User account setup:

For command line control without needing Multi-User accounts, you can create a limited API token:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile: ,
i’ve read about that before, so is it not able to assign member for specific domain in cloudflare ?,or there is a thing that i don’t understand about it.

Thank you.

If you need to share a domain, it should be on its own account. And Multi User will let two users manage that domain by giving another account access to it.

The multi-user setup applies on the account level, so once you add a member to your account, he can read all domains inside the account. Basically it’s not possible to give member’s permission to a specific domain inside the account.

3 Likes

I see, i understand now, so it’s not possible to each member manage specific domain,
it would be so great if cloudflare have this feature in the future :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thank you.

2 Likes

Agree, I am hoping for this too as it come across my mind few times due to the need(s) :wink: (like to specify which domains can the member see and administrate/modify)

Me too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.