Member email invitation has not been received so unable to accept the pending invite

Member email invitation has not been received so unable to accept the pending invite. Please see screenshot showing confirmation it has been sent. I have checked spam/junk folders and its not been received. I am receiving other emails from Cloudflare and have double checked the email address on the invite is correct. Also have tried deleting the invitation and added and still no email. Is there another way to accept the pending invite without the email?

Hi @promoter,

On the account that is not receiving it, can you go to the Profile page and check that you have not selected that Cloudflare may not send you any emails? If you have, you are probably on their email supression list and will not receive it.

1 Like

Hi @domjh

I’ve double checked this and all the options are selected under communication preferences so don’t think this is the issue unfortunately.

Thanks for that, the email should come from [email protected], do you have access to any logs you could check on the receiving side?

If not, please email [email protected] from the email address on the account not receiving the email and post the ticket number you get back here.

Ticket number: 2207540

Thanks, I’ve escalated this topic for the attention of the next Support Engineer through the community.

3 Likes

Can you resend the invitation to the account that is affected? I removed that account from the suppression list and see that the emails were bouncing.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.