Meaning of suspected use and disproportionate percentage in case own storage

Cloudflare’s content delivery network (the “CDN”) Service can be used to cache and serve web pages and websites. Unless you are an Enterprise customer, Cloudflare offers specific Paid Services (e.g., the Developer Platform, Images, and Stream) that you must use in order to serve video and other large files via the CDN. Cloudflare reserves the right to disable or limit your access to or use of the CDN, or to limit your End Users’ access to certain of your resources through the CDN, if you use or are suspected of using the CDN without such Paid Services to serve video or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other large files. We will use reasonable efforts to provide you with notice of such action. right to search.

If I use the free plan of Cloudflare images and host images on my own server and pay for requests of transformed images, Will it be considered as suspected use and Cloudflare can disable my account?

I am working after seeing this clause in the terms page Service-Specific Terms - Cloudflare

Please guide and explain this paragraph.

Cloudflare Images is exempt from this clause. You can store images on your own server and use Images to optimize and deliver them on your zone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.