Mautic keeps spinning and not applying changes after migration to Cloudflare

Hello and Good day, I’d like to report an issue with my email automation, I use mautic email automation and I’ve been sending mails with it for some time now, but I observed I can’t do that lately, once it gets to page where I’m to add the builder and apply the changes before sending the mails, it just keeps rotating and I get no response. Please, could it be my migration to Cloudflare or what can possibly cause this?

Your valuable contribution would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Kind Regards.
FloraHomes GC.

Hi @it.florahomesgc,

You can test if it is a Cloudflare issue by pausing Cloudflare on the site (or setting the hostname to :grey:). And waiting a short while.

You can pause Cloudflare from the Overview tab of the Cloudflare Dashboard, bottom right under Advanced Actions.

If the issue persists after Cloudflare has been paused, it means that there is an issue with your origin, Cloudflare is only operating as your DNS provider while it is paused.

Thank you very much.

Hope this won’t stop my website from displaying for the moment I’ll be stopping cloudflare?

It depends on your setup, your site should continue to run as normal if you have everything configured OK, just without Cloudflare’s performance and security benefits, temporarily.

Main point: if your SSL mode is set to Full (strict) and you have a certificate on your server, then it shouldn’t affect it too much. If you are using Flexible (which is generally a bad idea) then HTTPS may not work with Cloudflare paused.