Many users under my name

i first want to say sorry about my grammar (caps lock button has been out of order). anyways i see that there are 5 other different ip addresses all linking to Cloudflare under my username on my site that are logged in. is this normal? i even had a hacking attack linked to Cloudflare that was blocked

1 Like

Do you mean that in your website logs it’s always showing the same IP’s or IP’s from Cloudflare and which logs are you seeing this in?

yes this is what i see

Because Cloudflare is a proxy, you’ll see Cloudflare IP’s in logs such as AWstats or Webalizer. If you’re using WordPress and something like Wordfence, you can can change WordFence to view the actual IP’s under options > How does Wordfence get IPs

i’m using all in one security wp and started setting it up today (maybe i’ll get wordfence though). so, i have nothing to freak out about?

also it is different ips from Cloudflare

The Cloudflare IP’s are normal. And it’s good that that you have a security plugin. If you ever want to secure your website further, search “hardening WordPress”

that’s great to know, thank you so much!

1 Like

Your welcome @tinzuniga

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.