Many errors on different website checkers and different browsers

Error establishing a database connection [edge]

Error 524: A timeout occurred Ray ID: 5cb4459e9d68de35 • 2020-08-31 05:15:08 UTC

[Chrome]

508 Resource Limit Is Reached [Firefox]

mxtoolbox .com

SOA Serial Number Format is Invalid
[name server] .ns.cloudflare.com reported Serial 2035047543: Serial year was 2035 which is in the future.

SOA Expire Value out of recommended range
[name server] .ns.cloudflare.com reported Expire 604800: Expire is recommended to be between 1209600 and 2419200.

woorank .com
ETIMEDOUT error occurs when the requested site took too long to respond to our request.

URL: desipropertyhub.com

What could be the major problem I am facing and how to solve it?

I can cover a few:

Database – If your site is configured to use a hostname for a database, and that hostname is set to :orange:, it won’t connect. Cloudflare doesn’t proxy database connections. I generally use ‘localhost’, or you can try a direct connection to the IP address of the database server.

524 – The server didn’t respond within 100 seconds: Community Tip - Fixing Error 524: A timeout occurred

508 – Dunno. Sounds like a server issue.

MX Toolbox – Cloudflare uses their own serial number format. Not a problem. Expire 604800. TTL is about half of what toolbox wants. Also not a big deal…it will just refresh faster.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.