What is the domain name?
Have you searched for an answer?
Please share your search results url:
Managed challenge by manage rules
When you tested your domain, what were the results?
Describe the issue you are having:
I created 3 rules to control different types of attacks for my domain. Later, I deactivated them because I had issues with some features on my page. However, it is still blocking with the same rules I created. Even though I deactivated them, they are still in effect and blocking. How do I deactivate them?
What error message or number are you receiving?
Managed challenge by Managed rules
What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
- Enable the rules managed
- Disabled the rules managed
- Finally, as it’s not working and still blocking, deactivate the proxy for that subdomain
Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
What are the steps to reproduce the error:
- Enable Managed rules: top 10 owasp
- Enabled Managed rules: leaked credentials check
- Disabled all managed rules
Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
Yes. I Do
Please attach a screenshot of the error: