Mail issue through Cloudflare

I have problem to get the mail working through CloudFlare. I’ve added MX,TXT and CNAME that is connected to the mail server on Binero. I’ve also added this txt: v=spf1 include:mail.alltomprivatlan.se ~all

Is there anything else I’ve missed? (See screenshot below for the full configuration)

I also recieve the errors below when I try to send a mail to [email protected]. I’m not sure if the issue is at Binero or CloudFlare. But since our other emails from different domains works, that doesn’t use CloudFlare. I guess I’ve missed some configuration.

This is the mail system at host vsp-unauthed01.binero.net.

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It’s attached below.

[email protected] failed: alltomprivatlan.se:
554 5.4.0 Error: too many hops (726a357e-efdd-11e9-bdc3-005056917a89)

These are the server settings from Binero
smtp01.binero.se (port 587)
pop01.binero.se (port 110)
imap01.binero.se (port 143)

Regards
Sam

Your mail record shouldnt necessarily be proxied, but that shouldnt actually be the issue here.

Your domain’s current MX record points to a 195.x.x.x IP address. Is that correct?

The error you receive is an SMTP error and you’d need to contact your mail host (Binero?) for further details on what the issue is.

Your DNS configuration on Cloudflare does not look ideal (mail record proxied, SPF “including” the same proxied host) but should generally work.

What you could try for starters is unproxying your mail record (:orange: to :grey:). I wouldnt necessarily expect that to fix it, but you can try. If not, contact your mail host and clarify why they return that error.

Also, check out Troubleshooting Email Delivery Issues when using Cloudflare